No Moss = No Chance for Iowa

NikeHawk21

We said coming into the year that he was really the guy we needed consistency from. Honestly there is just so much pressure on him and Bohannon on a nightly basis to produce as we all know we just don’t have a lot of guards.

This shit doesn't just put a damper on this year, it puts one on next year too. When you get everyone back from a good team, you have a good shot at a really good team. That's what I expected. When you get everyone back from a really bad team, you have a good chance at an average team.

This shit doesn't just put a damper on this year, it puts one on next year too. When you get everyone back from a good team, you have a good shot at a really good team. That's what I expected. When you get everyone back from a really bad team, you have a good chance at an average team.

So true and we all know it. This whole thing has touched a nerve with many who seldom post on here or from posters who have been strong supporters of Fran in the past. Wow, football is a mediocre dumpster fire and now basketball isn’t even at the mediocre level. Our AD has lost a lawsuit that gives the university a major blackeye. Maybe we should change our logo from Hawkeyes to Blackeyes.

We'll be looking at a lot of double digit losses this year. WTF is it with plain, vanilla, Iowa coaches? College ball is driven by guard play, and we won't got one that can drive, create, and set up his teammates. Poor shooting, missed bunnies.....

You will see a lot of no Moss this year . He isn’t quick enough to go by people
I actually disagree with that. He has the speed to go around people, and has shown it in the past. Where I think he really struggles is using screens to get himself open, and that was very apparent last night.

I didn’t get to watch last night but heard some of the late 2nd half and then post game on the radio.

Heard Moss ended up with 2 points on 1-6 shooting.

Was he getting any good looks? Is he settling for jump shots?

He’s so good in transition but he doesn’t seem to get to the rim much in the half court offense.

I didn’t get to watch last night but heard some of the late 2nd half and then post game on the radio.

Heard Moss ended up with 2 points on 1-6 shooting.

Was he getting any good looks? Is he settling for jump shots?

He’s so good in transition but he doesn’t seem to get to the rim much in the half court offense.
He also had 4 turnovers. I remember him just flat out dropping a few passes.

He really wasn’t getting any open looks or even space to operate for that matter. He isn’t very good at using screens to get himself open. He attempted to drive a couple times but there was quite a bit of congestion when he did. He needs to pick his spots better.

To put it bluntly, he was flat out awful last night.