No interest in remaining bowl games whats so ever..

vegashawki

Just looking over the remaining bowl games before "THE BIG REMATCH OF THE COLLEGE POWERHOUSES" and none of them are worth a crap. I refuse to watch that rematch on the 9th, I hate both of those schools and refuse to increase their viewing. Thank god the playoffs are about to start, college football season is over as far as I'm concerned.

Couldn't agree more. I really wish Oregon or OSU wouldn't have shot themselves in the foot so they could have take down the MIGHTY LSU. Although LSU beat Oregon the first time, I really do think Oregon would have taken them down after letting their defense and offense mesh for the entire season. I know it would have been a rematch, but at least Oregon won their conference.

I'll watch the NC. I kind of like LSU. After watching a few crappy games with absolutely no defense, I'm ready to watch a defensive game again. What the hell? The TV offerings are worse and there's only so much football left before starting up in September again.

I'll watch the NC. I kind of like LSU. After watching a few crappy games with absolutely no defense, I'm ready to watch a defensive game again. What the hell? The TV offerings are worse and there's only so much football left before starting up in September again.

I agree LSUs defense has been fun to watch. Honey badger is a playmaker.

I have found that my overall enthusiasm for college football has a lot to do with Iowa's performance. When they underachieve it is hard for me to watch other teams.

This year I have become an NFL guy more than college for the first time ever.

I have found that my overall enthusiasm for college football has a lot to do with Iowa's performance. When they underachieve it is hard for me to watch other teams.

I couldn't agree more, boats and hoes.

I've taken to figure skating

Signed,

Hawks and Vikings fan.

I root for any Big XII school that didn't threaten or try to leave the conference and against any SEC team. Not to mention college football is my only true love, so, go Kansas State.

I get why people don't have much interest in games outside of Iowa's but, if you love college football, why not just watch as many games as you can? September is a loooong ways away.

Latest posts