No autographs

APPROVES

Chad-Greenway.jpg

blame the adult memorabilia collectors. they ruined it.for everyone.

Yeah, they suck.

Autographs are fine if you're 10 years old. If you're a full grown adult asking someone to sign their name you're an idiot. You're either a collector who's gonna try to sell it and make money or you're super creepy.

If you have a kid you can take this as an opportunity to have a talk with your kid and teach him that even though somebody is a football player, just having his signature is no more valuable than your signature. He's just a regular person that happens to play football. Heck, you might be a better person than that guy. Study hard and play your cards right and hopefully your signature will be worth thousands..on a check.

On a related note I used to work with a guy who is on my facebook, every other day he posts a a picture of an autograph of somebody or other...hell of a collection. But it's creepy as hell. I wonder how many people who sign their names and send them back to him actually think he's a liitle kid instead of a full grown (physically) adult.

If you have a kid it'd do him well to teach him that autographs are stupid. :)

Unless it's Chad Greenway of course..

It's an epidemic for Iowa grads, don't go crying to Greenway about it either. Just ask what's his face.

Latest posts