No. 4 Purdue Cruises By Iowa

A complete game by the Hawks Bad defense, Bad rebounding, Bad shooting. I did think they did a decent job of fouling
Not a game we were going to win but exposes what we are. If we don't shoot well particularly from 3 we have almost no chance to win against good teams. With this talent Fran will do a good job to keep them out of second division. If the tournament is the best time of the year for you to watch basketball you might want to have a backup plan

I was really dismayed to see Iowa Iowa State was on U since i don't get it but maybe not so bad

To be fair it was like watching a varsity team play a freshman team. We were completely undersized and they were bigger and quicker. That said the bright side is that the last 7 minutes we learned our starters are better then the backups when we almost cut their 35 point lead in half.

Just one of those games where you knew it was going to take our absolute best to keep it competitive and we failed to do so. All credit to Purdue though. They're a very good team and possible title contender.

Latest posts