NFL is having a good day

CAARHawk

Banned
Wow. A bunch of really interesting games coming down to the wire. I need like three more screens in the man cave.

friggen bills about to upset THE Patriots. dagummit :mad:

Yes!!! Getting my tickets now baby, my Bills are Super Bowl bound! Ding, dong, the witch is dead!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5iseJJ5ogA&feature=related]The Wizard of Oz - Ding Dong the Witch is Dead - YouTube[/ame]

Vikings find yet another way to snatch defeat from victory!:(
It was fun to watch all the former Hawks on the field tho.

Teh Panthers finally won a game. Fig Newton continues to impress me...and yes, I never thought I'd type/say those words as long as I lived. Kid has skillz.

certainly is undeniable that Cam has all-world talent. time will tell if he has the dedication and intelligence to excel in the NFL. remember jeff george had maybe the most "talent", but just couldn't put it all together. Newton doesn't seem like the sharpest guy, but maybe he'll end up being a film junkie and a hard worker.

certainly is undeniable that Cam has all-world talent. time will tell if he has the dedication and intelligence to excel in the NFL. remember jeff george had maybe the most "talent", but just couldn't put it all together. Newton doesn't seem like the sharpest guy, but maybe he'll end up being a film junkie and a hard worker.

If I hadn't been reading/watching Newton's progress and behavior every day for the past 8 weeks (or bince the lockout ended), I would agree with you.
But Cam is the real deal. He's worked twice as hard as anyone else on the Panthers to learn, and he is using all the right veterans as mentors (Steve Smith leaps to mind). The Kid is legit. He ain't no Radio, and he sure as hell ain't no JaMarcus Russell or Terrelle Pryor.

Hue Jackson in postgame presser when talking about all the injuries "next man up." Raiders were decimated with injuries but put it to the Jets behind Darren McFadden's 171 & 2 td's. A lot of people hate the Raiders but there is no denying the NFL is better when the Raiders are winning.

Latest posts