Newsflash: Lane Kiffin is Slimball

Speaking of Kiffin being a lying slimeball...

When he left Tennessee for USC in the middle of the night less than a month before national signing day, he had his assistants call Tennessee commits and tell them not to go to their classes so they could come to USC with them.

So he not only left at the worst possible time(right before NSD) but he tried to help pick apart the class himself.

He's the epitome of shady.

USC assistant called Tennessee recruits - Los Angeles Times
"I don't know that that's accurate. . . . I don't believe that has happened," Kiffin said Wednesday evening, just after he was introduced as USC's new head football coach. "I've told [Tennessee Athletic Director] Mike Hamilton I will not recruit the players that go there unless they call me."
Just another lie from Lane Kiffin. The players and recruits were together when Ed Orgeron called and they put the phone on speaker phone so everyone could hear. It definitely happened and Lane Kiffin obviously knew because what's the point of an assistant undermining a head coach to offer players? The head coach would have to sign off on giving the player a scholarship and you could bet the farm that Lane Kiffin knew. The guy is a master manipulator.

The guy is literally an a$$&**e. Save the comments about his wife as well.

Lane Kiffin votes USC Trojans No. 1 in coaches' poll after saying he wouldn't - ESPN Los Angeles

[without comment]

Lane-Kiffins-wife-Layla-011.jpg

His recruiting class for next year is ******* amazing. Who cares if he's a slimeball if he's winning games and bringing in talent like that. Every successful college coach is an ******* to some degree.

His recruiting class for next year is ******* amazing. Who cares if he's a slimeball if he's winning games and bringing in talent like that. Every successful college coach is an ******* to some degree.

He almost got Tennessee the death penalty after just one season.

If by "who cares" you mean "who cares if he gets USC in more trouble", then I'm with ya. I don't care if USC gets in more trouble and he's the type of coach that will get them in trouble. He did work under Pete Carrol...

And fwiw, I don't think all coaches have to be viewed horribly to win. It seems as though most SEC fans are okay with Nick Saban. He just goes about his business without running his mouth.

Now Lane Kiffin on the other hand...

Al Davis fired him and had the following to say about Kiffin, called him a "flat-out liar" and said he was guilty of "bringing disgrace to the organization."

The second Lane Kiffin stepped foot in the SEC and opened his mouth, the entire SEC hated him and that was before coaching a single game at the college level.

He left Tennessee after going 7-6 and tried to take their recruits, Tennessee joined the rest of the SEC who already hated him.

Every place the guy goes, he's hated. People don't hate him because he's a winner and brings in top recruits, they hate him because he's a lying scumbag. I've hated Urban Meyer for the longest time but even he isn't worthy of being lumped in with Kiffin. The only coach that comes close to being as awful as Lane Kiffin is probably Chip Kelly imo.

He almost got Tennessee the death penalty after just one season.

If by "who cares" you mean "who cares if he gets USC in more trouble", then I'm with ya. I don't care if USC gets in more trouble and he's the type of coach that will get them in trouble. He did work under Pete Carrol...

double-stamp

Fantastic to see USA Today, the AFC and Grant Teaff slap him down like that.

And then USC has the temerity to whine about 'breach of confidentiality'.

They really got him good! Even if he wins a national title this year you know it's going to be tainted by this huge scandal!

Latest posts