New Qb in the portal

Hawkfnntn

Sam Huard just got in. Was a highly rated 5 star kid that went to play for Grubb at Washington but ended up going to Cal Poly last yr. Now he's in again. His dad and uncle know a thing or two about QB play. Seems like a west coast kid but hard telling what he's looking for exactly. Iowa's options are pretty limited atm but I bet they reach out to gauge interest at the very least with him.

He must be high in the intelligence department. Cal Poly is a highly selective academic institution. They play at same level as UNI.

He must be high in the intelligence department. Cal Poly is a highly selective academic institution. They play at same level as UNI.
Yeah that family is pretty smart from what I remember about the Huard family.

Hasn't been a ton of action with the portal today so far. Now the way I understand it is the deadline of tomorrow is set for when guys can get in the portal. But as far as finding a new school to go to they'll have time after that to do it still. I'm not sure when that date is for them to be still eligible to play next fall is. Maybe right up to August or so I'm really not sure.

Latest posts