New portal transfer rules?

The only thing I can say about this is that it puts back in place, to a certain degree, some insurance for a college that invests time and resources in getting players to come play for xyz college....and that player ups and bolts whenever they like without penalty.

I believe there should be contractual penalties for coaches leaving early for other jobs. This also insures some penalty for the players.

Now, if you are a complete free-market in principal person, you will not like this. I would like to think policies like this is more of a mixed economy principle.

That said, NIL needs some reform.....college is not suppose to be semi-pro ball.....but I acknowledge that it will never go back to the way it was. But, I do think it needs some regulation.

The only thing I can say about this is that it puts back in place, to a certain degree, some insurance for a college that invests time and resources in getting players to come play for xyz college....and that player ups and bolts whenever they like without penalty.

I believe there should be contractual penalties for coaches leaving early for other jobs. This also insures some penalty for the players.

Now, if you are a complete free-market in principal person, you will not like this. I would like to think policies like this is more of a mixed economy principle.

That said, NIL needs some reform.....college is not suppose to be semi-pro ball.....but I acknowledge that it will never go back to the way it was. But, I do think it needs some regulation.
Absolutely.

Latest posts