New polls - Hawks #15 in AP

Hawks up two slots beating ranked team. Arizona up five slots to 9 for resting during bye week...sweet. Iowa has bye next week ;)

Hawks up two slots beating ranked team. Arizona up five slots to 9 for resting during bye week...sweet. Iowa has bye next week ;)

SO, maybe #10 by this time next week?!? I have a feeling the hawks are gonna get some style points during their week off!

And we will likely drop as either Mich/Mich st will pass us as well as probably Stanford.

Although I guess either Florida or Lsu may fall behind us and cheer for A&M to knock off Arkansas.

Also Go Iowa St. as they play host to Utah next week.

Last edited:
Boise St. beats a team 59-0 and drops in the rankings. Sweet!

Not a fan of BSU in the slightest, but it does show how absolutely ridiculous the whole ranking process is.

WTF? Arizona didn't even play this weekend and they move up 5? They actually jumped two teams that did play and won!?

(My post fits better here, with the correct title. :) )

We would be ranked #14 were it not for Scott Wolf's typical outrageous ranking. Scott has us ranked #21, which is the lowest vote we had from an AP voter and ranked Florida #8, which is the highest vote they had. Had he given Florida and Iowa the same vote as the average AP voter (Florida 14.65 and Iowa 14.83), Iowa would have overtaken Florida for the #14 ranking. This guy's polls seem to consistently have more outlier votes than any other AP voter, how does this guy stay an AP voter?

College Sports Polls, College Football Rankings, BCS Rankings

UP the AP poll has nothing to do with who plays in the BCS.... But i still think there should be playoffs.

Latest posts