new poll 'WHO DO YOU WANT"

who do you "WANT" as the new DC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My vote is for you herby... no one confuses the opposition like you.

If you could scheme blitz packages like you encrypt messages, you would make our defense dangerous!

the poll is a good one
and i am sure glad there are people out there that belittle people that are disabled due to a stroke and post as best they can

I'm flattered to even be in this poll let alone running third but I have admit that while I do know almost everything about football I am a lackluster recruiter. I do appreciate the acknowledgment though.

I pretty much never agree with anything herby says but the fact that he can't type for crappy but cares enough about the hawks to try makes him pretty cool to me

I find it baffling how you can figure out how to conduct a poll on here, but still don't know how to use a period. < Yeah, that thing right there. It comes standard on ALL keyboards.

Also, I would like Ron AIKEN to be the new DC, not sure who "Aikens" is.

I find it baffling how you can figure out how to conduct a poll on here, but still don't know how to use a period. < Yeah, that thing right there. It comes standard on ALL keyboards.

Clay Aikens.

p-530288-willie-mays-aikens-autographed-hand-signed-baseball-card-1982-topps-35-kansas-city-ro-aw-44703.jpg

Latest posts