New Offer in '21

Per Tyler Devine's recent tweet: "He said the offer is big because it was one that he wanted. He has been in contact with Sherman Dillard for several months now."

Being in Milwaukee and right in Wisconsin's backyard, it's interesting that neither they or Marquette have offered yet, at least per 247. Especially considering that both Michigan State & Maryland have both already offered.

This guy looks like a power forward with a nice shooting touch. Looks like a player with tons of upside.

This guy looks like a power forward with a nice shooting touch. Looks like a player with tons of upside.
Sure does. He also looks like he can handle the ball very well for a big guy. I can't believe Marquette has not offered him unless he told them he's not interested.

He's not super explosive but has skill including some nice handles and shooting ability for that size. Definitely makes for a good prospect. Kinda reminded me of watching the more recent Murray twins highlights. Also, I noticed a kid gets hit in the face by the ball at 1:50 after James made a 3 lol.