New Nebby DC

Win or lose, good defense or no, they will never shut up about "The Blackshirts...", after every game the talk is always "Black shirts this...." and "Black shirts that.....". They haven't had a great defense in forever but The Blackshirts talk never stops.

This will make the heroes game more interesting. Provide some talking points for the sporting press.

Headlines like: "Can a Hawkeye stop the Hawkeyes?"
or
"War between the Hayden disciples!"
or
"Brian vs Bobby: Battle Royale!"

I can think of a dozen fun headlines for the press to plaster across the masthead.

"He is a little eccentric." Let me translate that for everyone. The source is saying he is a little weird. Converting to a 3-4 lets hope they are not as successful as Wisconsin was. I have to admit I like where his head is at defensively, his strengths seem to be scoring and red zone defense.

He better be the right hire as he came at a big price........$825,000 / 1st yr and $875,000 / 2nd yr. Their previous DC was receiving $580,000. Iowa pays its Coordinators around $625,000.

The Arm's Race continues.

Nebraska hit a home run with this hire.

I would've loved to have seen him here at Iowa as a coach somewhere, but not at Nebraska.

It'll be interesting to see how much their defense improves.

Time will only tell in the B1G.

Latest posts