New NBA Draft Withdrawal Date

Great information...I was thinking about it...but I'd like everyone to know...I've decided to come back and continue to post on message boards. Tough choice, but at this time in my life, it's the right thing to do. My wife doesn't talk to me, my dog looks at me funny, and I hate my job...all those things weighed into my decision. Basically, it's all I got left.

Great information...I was thinking about it...but I'd like everyone to know...I've decided to come back and continue to post on message boards. Tough choice, but at this time in my life, it's the right thing to do. My wife doesn't talk to me, my dog looks at me funny, and I hate my job...all those things weighed into my decision. Basically, it's all I got left.

We're here 4 ya! Wives r over rated anyway. Yr Fido will come around!

My dog has been looking at me funny also ... until I finally got a post COVID haircut. Now i look back to normal to him I guess.

Is the UofI online only this fall? Just curious.

The University of Iowa will resume face-to-face education on August 24, according to Jeneane Beck, assistant vice president for external relations. The school will maintain its current academic calendar following consultation with state public health officials. More plans about policies to limit exposure to the novel coronavirus will be announced soon.