New Kinnick poster

Bought a different black and gold spirit poster at Scheels for $8, bought a $30 black frame at Target and boom, a $38 framed poster that looks quite awesome if I do say so myself. Target has very good black frames just to let you know

Yeah that's a nice one. I have the other poster taken from the south endzone along with a framed smaller version. This one is nice too. ....maybe for my office....

Just ordered it. The lady was really excited that I found out about the website on a message board lol. I guess the U cut financials about 5 years ago so they rely on word of mouth and stuff. They have an insane amount of galleries and pictures. Pretty cool website.

and if you're on campus, you should stop in and take a look at what they have on the walls and the archive they have. It's even more impressive.

Damn it, now I have to spend 200 bucks to get this thing framed.

I still have the Orange Bowl poster signed by Adam Robinson. I was waiting for my tax returns to get it framed.....Good thing I held off on that. It's still rolled up in the closet collecting dust.

and if you're on campus, you should stop in and take a look at what they have on the walls and the archive they have. It's even more impressive.

Agree 100% its amazing to see all the photos they have available from all games over the years and can get them for very cheap. Great for gifts, I have 10ish pics from there down in my basement.

They also have all the other sports as well.

Michaels has a $35 frame that size ... pick one up when they are having a 40% off frames sale like I did and you'll be set for $20

Latest posts