New hire ABSOLUTELY has to be a BIG NAME!

Barta wants Wins NOW... & butts in the seats...NOW ---
sooo...so how can the answer be anyone besides BRUCE PEARL?

and now ..the Hawkeye Nation has worked up such a lather, that if it's anyone else but Pearl, it will be a major letdown....

Barta simply CAN NOT take a chance on any up and coming coach...NO WAY.........

That would be everyone's fault for getting themselves worked up for something there is a slim chance of. Hope it happens but you have to ground yourself and be excited for whomever we get.

Wow. Whya hasn't anyone psoted the exact same thing 50 times already?

I seriously doubt that a thread like this will only result in an avalanche of people giving dozens of cogent reasons why Bruce Pearl will refuse any offer to coach at Iowa. AlwaysbeaHawk, you are a visionary my friend.

and now ..the Hawkeye Nation has worked up such a lather, that if it's anyone else but Pearl, it will be a major letdown....

Wrong.

So Wrong.

I seriously doubt that a thread like this will only result in an avalanche of people giving dozens of cogent reasons why Bruce Pearl will refuse any offer to coach at Iowa. AlwaysbeaHawk, you are a visionary my friend.

Yep
And here is the number one reason why he isn't coming
because I said so

Dear GhostofBTT...at least I'm not a message board geek with over 1,000 posts...dude, you put your two-cents in on almost every post...do you LIVE on these boards 24/7? I think you do...........

I think a lot of people realize that a 'big name' is not likely.

Dear GhostofBTT...at least I'm not a message board geek with over 1,000 posts...dude, you put your two-cents in on almost every post...do you LIVE on these boards 24/7? I think you do...........

Don't know Ghost.

Your thread is still worthless.

Latest posts