New facilities...

HawkeyeWeb

Is there a link to a a website that has architect illustrations of the new basketball facilites? I would sure think that Barta has detailed illustrations to show off to prospetive coaches.

There is and there is also a site with a live web cam of the progress, but I don't know what it is, sorry.

Go to hawkeyesports.com and click on the Carver-Hawkeye revitailization banner towards the bottom of the page

Are they actually doing anything to the arena or is it just the practice facility?

I was thinking that private suites at the top of the concourse would both add needed revenue once the team rebounds as well as block noise and send it back down to the court.

Also, as insane as it is, we really ought to put new chairs in the arena that are old gold and get rid of the gray. The arena is a great place to watch a game but it needs some character.

Are they actually doing anything to the arena or is it just the practice facility?

I was thinking that private suites at the top of the concourse would both add needed revenue once the team rebounds as well as block noise and send it back down to the court.

Also, as insane as it is, we really ought to put new chairs in the arena that are old gold and get rid of the gray. The arena is a great place to watch a game but it needs some character.

I think the original plan was a renovation of the entire arena plus the training facility. I can't recall if the arena part was scrapped or if it is part of a two phase construction process. Something tells me part of the original plan was to do it all together, but due to budget issue plans may have changed. This may be completely wrong, I'm half guessing, and half going off of memory.

Latest posts