new commits

A few threads below is a Q & A with Cash Wilcke who projects at 184. Wilcke was an All-American at Fargo losing to 2014 class recruit Mitch Bowman.

Also rumors that Iowa could be adding Edwin Cooper for the upcoming season

Last edited:
Yeah i know about those 2. Cooper is a need, Brody got slammed at nattys which i believe resulted in a concussion. But really i am wondering who the coaches talked to at Fargo. I wasnt able to attend. Amazingly no commits after a few days of Fargo (for any school).
Go hawks

Stoll looks like he is going to be a stud (he is already a top 8 Greco wrestler in the entire US)
Gross was a three time freestyle national champion in high school

I feel like we brought in two really strong recruits, so far this recruiting season is slow for just about every team except ASU and Virginia.

Love your site Ross (bows ty) but the way the kids are getting better right now i am not sure Stoll and Gross are considered a Ramos or DSJ. Those are our best recruits maybe but we lose 2 team giants so lets compare. Stoll another world team member, Seth is either 138 or 145 for freestyle or has been. Know for a fact he was better than Marlin.
Burke is tuff cant wait to see him in the room. Love the kid, his brother Aaron is good as well, NY just has some tough uppers.
Anyways looking at our roster on Hawkeyesports and seeing Tony Ramos team stats is what i consider a stud. Loved watching him we need another to step up.
go hawks

Latest posts