Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Gary Close

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Lon Kruger

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • other

Votes: 53 44.5%

• Total voters
I voted other. Why, we can't get Pearl, he is a pipe dream. We shouldn't want the next three (maybe Majerus). I don't even know who Close and Kruger are. Now if the poll was asking who we want I would say Pearl, possibly Phil Jackson.

What should happen right now is Tom Davis, interim coach/consultant, to keep the players and fans together until a new coach is hired in the next 7-10 days.

Thoughts on Kevin Gamble? He's had some success as the Head Coach at University of Illinois Springfield. Would recruit well, fill carver, etc.

Bobby Knight! (kidding)

If we can't get Bruce Pearl, or someone similar, I would love to have Bob Knight.

We MUST have a coach that brings in some enthusiasim. I think Bob Knight would be great. Who wouldn't want to attend the first I-Club event featuring The General.

Plus, we need a coach who knows how to get his players to come out on the court with their "game faces."

If we can't get Bruce Pearl, or someone similar, I would love to have Bob Knight.

We MUST have a coach that brings in some enthusiasim. I think Bob Knight would be great. Who wouldn't want to attend the first I-Club event featuring The General.

Plus, we need a coach who knows how to get his players to come out on the court with their "game faces."

Bobby Knight is 70 years old.

Wants Bruce Pearl or Jamie Dixon, but will also accept assistant head coaches Tony Jones (Tenn) or Mark Montgomery (Michigan St).

Latest posts