New Afternoon Show On KXNO

I totally agree...when jon and hassel were together on murph and andy they were unreal...JON AND HASSEL 2010!!

The only problem is Jon would be going up against Deace, not sure he would go for that...Although it would give both of them the opportunity to call "scoreboard" each time a new ratings book came out.

Seriously though, Matt P has got to go. I can't listen to this dude anymore and sure as hell don't want to listen to Tirrell

I totally agree...when jon and hassel were together on murph and andy they were unreal...JON AND HASSEL 2010!!

Hassel would keep me away, I would not come back for him, he's too full of himself.

kxno better get its act together.

question: weren't Matt P and Travis Justice fired or "contracts no renewed" from their Omaha station, 590?

Hassel would keep me away, I would not come back for him, he's too full of himself.

kxno better get its act together.

question: weren't Matt P and Travis Justice fired or "contracts no renewed" from their Omaha station, 590?

They're one in the same. Justice was pretty much carrying the torch for Perrault this morning.

I posted that on the MP/Rob Howe thread yesterday. I like Ken Miller though. Someone suggested Miller Time for a show name.

I haven't listened to TnT a lot, but Justice is way better than Maddie Paddie. He is a smart @ss, but he lacks that Boston arrogance that MP has so much of, IMO.

Latest posts