Nevada (34) Beats Boise State (31) in Overtime

Boise still has a VERY good team. Nevada is a ranked team, and Boise lost a close game on the road. They got upset, plain and simple. Michigan got beat by Appy State. But that didn't make Big Blue a bad team, seeing as how they went through the conference schedule with 1-loss in 2007.

Boise still has a VERY good team. Nevada is a ranked team, and Boise lost a close game on the road. They got upset, plain and simple. Michigan got beat by Appy State. But that didn't make Big Blue a bad team, seeing as how they went through the conference schedule with 1-loss in 2007.

Will agree to disagree. Boise State is a good team. Not a VERY good team. Just not buying into the Boise State hype never have and never will.

Comparing Michigan conference schedule to Boise States conference slate it's oil and water. Not even remotely close.

Will agree to disagree. Boise State is a good team. Not a VERY good team. Just not buying into the Boise State hype never have and never will.

Comparing Michigan conference schedule to Boise States conference slate it's oil and water. Not even remotely close.

That's not what I was trying to say. But Michigan was upset by a 1-AA team. They then proceeded to make it to the Cap-One Bowl. Nevada is a better team than Appy State was. Everybody gets upset at some point, and all I'm saying is that Boise's loss was better than Michigan's was back then. But Michigan still had a very good team (after they rebounded from the hangover game against Oregon).

That's not what I was trying to say. But Michigan was upset by a 1-AA team. They then proceeded to make it to the Cap-One Bowl. Nevada is a better team than Appy State was. Everybody gets upset at some point, and all I'm saying is that Boise's loss was better than Michigan's was back then. But Michigan still had a very good team (after they rebounded from the hangover game against Oregon).

Michigan proved they had a good team by beating good conference opponents. Boise St. has one good team in its conference and they lost to them. Boise St. would go 5-3 at best in the SEC, Big 10 or Big 12.

Michigan proved they had a good team by beating good conference opponents. Boise St. has one good team in its conference and they lost to them. Boise St. would go 5-3 at best in the SEC, Big 10 or Big 12.

Did people really think that Michigan wasn't good even the week after they lost to Appy State? Not counting the pollsters. Anybody looking at that team knew they were still a good team even at 0-1.

It's not like Boise was barely beating their conference foes. We wouldn't score 40+ a game, even in that conference.

Latest posts