NEIN

Disappointing but it is what it is. With alabama at 4th though....does whoever loses between lsu and alabama this weekend stay ahead of iowa?

One loss teams being ahead of us annoys me but it is what it is. Just go undefeated.

Doesn't matter. Just win.

Exactly! I honestly don't care right now about these rankings, fact is if Iowa going to be one they will have to beat last years National Champion Ohio State. (I don't think MSU will win at OSU) If we do that we will be one of the 4 no questions asked.

In a word...yes.

Hawks lose though...and they drop like a rock.

Just keep winning Hawks.

We should drop if we lose. Our remaining possible losses would be very bad (unless it's in the title game of course then disregard what I said)

We should drop if we lose. Our remaining possible losses would be very bad (unless it's in the title game of course then disregard what I said)

I agree we should drop if we lose. Simply stating we will drop much more than other teams, given the narrative.

All that said, I am not concerned, at all, about the CFP. We keep winning, we stay in the convo...we lose one, focus will remain the same...win the B1G West and get a shot at the B1G Championship.

Keep winning, stay in the National convo.

Keep winning Hawks.

Disappointing but it is what it is. With alabama at 4th though....does whoever loses between lsu and alabama this weekend stay ahead of iowa?

I just don't see a 2 loss team being ahead of us if we keep winning. I can't believe the committee wants a 2 loss team in the playoff.

I just don't see a 2 loss team being ahead of us if we keep winning. I can't believe the committee wants a 2 loss team in the playoff.

I agree. Alabama would drop below us and LSU would stay ahead of us. All the more reason they were dumb to start Alabama so high. Start them lower where a 1 loss team deserves to be right now. If they beat LSU, you can move them up for beating such a high ranked team and it would be more deserving.

It doesn't matter. Many games left for everyone and the only poll that matters is going to be the last one. From the sounds of it we are going to lose this weekend and all of this will go away. None of us saw this seasoning going this well, so any victory from here on out is just icing on the cake. I will take any bowl game at the end of December and be pretty darn happy.

*Unless said 2 loss team is Bama...then the committee will take both LSU and Bama to validate the two losses.

I do love circular SEC logic, "This team is still good because they lost to LSU who we're putting in the playoff. LSU is so good because they beat that team."

Latest posts