NEEDED, SOMEONE TO ANNOY THE CYCLONES

Wait, what? You are not doing it right. You need to start by calling them clowns. Follow that up with reminding them of their loss to UAB in the tourney and how Ricky Stanzi won more bowl games than they did in the history of clown football.

Things are different on the two campi...even language.

at IOWA, the moniker "Doctor" means you're performing cardiovascular surgery, treating pediatric leukemia or developing groundbreaking orthopedic prosthesis.

At ISU, it means you have your arm halfway up a cow's rear end.

Last edited:
Jesus, man. I bet you like to spit on homeless people too.

Their lives are bad enough, no need to pile on.

I would happily volunteer, but I have already been banned and don't want to re-register. I wizzed in their Wheaties and left. I would be curious whether my posts were still up.

I would happily volunteer, but I have already been banned and don't want to re-register. I wizzed in their Wheaties and left. I would be curious whether my posts were still up.

Lol that place is the Gestapo. Chrissie is a lil b itch. For real. You can't criticize any of his opinions without getting banned. He runs his site like Kim Jong Un runs his country. To hell with all of you who don't believe all the sunshine I'm pumpin around here!!!

Lol that place is the Gestapo. Chrissie is a lil b itch. For real. You can't criticize any of his opinions without getting banned. He runs his site like Kim Jong Un runs his country. To hell with all of you who don't believe all the sunshine I'm pumpin around here!!!

the clone inferiority complex on full display. "small man syndrome" if you will...

Latest posts