Need a convincing win... 4 and 5 wide?

mclarken08

Iowa could really use a 17+ win this weekend. It sounds like A-Rob is going to be dinged up and most likely will just sit this one out. For some reason I would love to see Ricky sit back and sling it around the field a bit. I would really love to see that final drive vs. MSU for an entire game. Bring out some 4 and 5 wide sets. Imagine that! DJK, Moeaki, McNutt, and Stross out there together. Move Wegher out there also or bring in Davis to get Wegher a breather since he is going to be carrying the load this weekend. It would be awesome to see Ricky settled down and throw for 300 yards and 3 TDs. A 42-6 game would just make my weekend and maybe would get the pollsters to open up there eyes to how amazing this team is. Actually the real reason is I can't afford to shed tears another game this season until the NC. My girl already made fun of me enough after MSU. Keep this magical season alive...!!!

Iowa could really use a 17+ win this weekend. It sounds like A-Rob is going to be dinged up and most likely will just sit this one out. For some reason I would love to see Ricky sit back and sling it around the field a bit. I would really love to see that final drive vs. MSU for an entire game. Bring out some 4 and 5 wide sets. Imagine that! DJK, Moeaki, McNutt, and Stross out there together. Move Wegher out there also or bring in Davis to get Wegher a breather since he is going to be carrying the load this weekend. It would be awesome to see Ricky settled down and throw for 300 yards and 3 TDs. A 42-6 game would just make my weekend and maybe would get the pollsters to open up there eyes to how amazing this team is. Actually the real reason is I can't afford to shed tears another game this season until the NC. My girl already made fun of me enough after MSU. Keep this magical season alive...!!!

I really like this thinking.......

agreed. time to open it up. could be the best group of recievers in the nation, and nobody knows it. but then again, may need that advantage against osu. KF not going to tip his hand!!!

Latest posts