Need 6 for NW game

cuihawk

Okay, so I looked a couple weeks ago and there were plenty of tickets. Plus everything I heard said I could basically walk up and get my pick of seats. Now I go to subhub and they don't have crap available, and the NW ticket office doesn't either.

Just curious, where will we find them the week of the game? Is NU holding out on us? I find it hard to believe they're sold out but I can't find any tickets anywhere.

Just curious, where will we find them the week of the game? Is NU holding out on us? I find it hard to believe they're sold out but I can't find any tickets anywhere.
The Northwestern ticket office will release additional seats the week of the game. Every school in the Big 10 does this. Some more than others.

There is absolutely no way the game is sold out. And when you look at stubhub, there are only like 10 tickets available. It really makes no sense at all.

That tells me Northwestern doesn't have the tickets available to the public because they know Iowa fans will grab them. They're probably trying to sell the tickets locally, and once that fails, they'll throw them on the website.

I know I'm not spending $300 a ticket like stubhub prices are asking :D

I was shocked when I read in the Sun Times this AM that the game was sold out. I have been walking up to the NW ticket office the day of the game and gotten a ticket.
I callled the ticket office and they said they were sold out and had even sold restricted view seats.
I am hoping you are right.
Go Hawks

On the post-game show last week they made the announcement that Iowa vs NW was sold out. Doesn't surprise me at all, I knew that it would have a chance, and NOT because of NW fans. It will be a great time!!! We got 7 together back in September.

I was shocked when I read in the Sun Times this AM that the game was sold out. I have been walking up to the NW ticket office the day of the game and gotten a ticket.
I callled the ticket office and they said they were sold out and had even sold restricted view seats.
I am hoping you are right.
Go Hawks
Before overspending, just wait until next Tuesday or Wednesday (unless you grab a nice deal before hand) and check NUSports.com

Northwestern never sells out games. Never.

thanks for the "heads up"
I have been going to the Iowa vs. NW game in Evanston for years and always buying my ticket at the stadium the day of the game. I dont want to have to deal with "scalping" if at all possible.

Latest posts