Nebraska just LOST to Incarnate Word

spliff45

74-73....WTF! That is funny, awesome, and pathetic all at once. B1G can beat the ACC, but they're 0-5 against new D1 schools

Remember when everyone freaked out and said we weren't an NCAA team because we lost to Syracuse and Texas? Yeah..not quite the same as losing to NJIT or Incarnate Word or North Florida or Eastern Washington

I didn't think they were that good last year. snuck into the tourney and got smoked first round. Just a very average basketball team. That's Nebrasketball

I'd suggest we avoid commentary on other teams' bad home losses, what with karma and all.

Sincerely,

The Campbell Fightin' Camels 77, the Iowa Hawkeyes 61 just 2 years ago.

Nebraska got hot at the end of last season. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that anticipated a dose of reality this season for Nebraska.

I'd suggest we avoid commentary on other teams' bad home losses, what with karma and all.

Sincerely,

The Campbell Fightin' Camels 77, the Iowa Hawkeyes 61 just 2 years ago.

pretty sure that loss happened in 2011 and the beginning of Fran's 2nd year. Not that it didn't happen, but to say they weren't different times would be a huge under statement and it was more than 2 years ago.

Nebraska was picked by most to be top 4 in the B1G and started the season ranked.

pretty sure that loss happened in 2011 and the beginning of Fran's 2nd year. Not that it didn't happen, but to say they weren't different times would be a huge under statement and it was more than 2 years ago.

Nebraska was picked by most to be top 4 in the B1G and started the season ranked.

I don't think you could call anything a terrible loss back then.

Remember when everyone freaked out and said we weren't an NCAA team because we lost to Syracuse and Texas? Yeah..not quite the same as losing to NJIT or Incarnate Word or North Florida or Eastern Washington

I remember pretty clearly. People were calling for Fran's head.