Nebraska decommits

Jurkovic was visiting OSU I beleive and was about to decommit prior to the firing. None of these palyers have any interest in us.

Wonder if UAB has anyone worthwhile since it looks like they are shutting down the football program.

With Kirk being perceived to be on one of the hottest seats in the country, I don't think any of these recruits are going to commit to Captain Kirk.

...While I can't recall many major targets in the Huskers 2015 Class, I do see John Raridon in the 2016 class as certainly worth a call.

I know he is a Huskers legacy, and a coaching change may do nothing to change his desire to play there. But some contact does not hurt..

...While I can't recall many major targets in the Huskers 2015 Class, I do see John Raridon in the 2016 class as certainly worth a call.

I know he is a Huskers legacy, and a coaching change may do nothing to change his desire to play there. But some contact does not hurt..

Worth a call?? If our Recruiting coach wasn't in contact with Raridon, immediately,
I'd be asking a of questions, to be sure.

Latest posts