NCAA Investigating Auburn

I'm pretty sure this rumor was going on a few weeks ago regarding Jordan Diamond. Everyone said that was a rumor that started on some rando board...maybe it wasn't.

Wonder what took them so long to decide they needed take a look.
Once it was determined that they were really bad at football and will be for the next couple of years, the NCAA decided they could make an example out of an SEC school.....I have no idea, just a theory.

Chiz's wife was right. The Devil has a hold off that program. She just happens to live with him. She better get a hold of the moving company after Bama rolls them bt 40 this weekend.

Once it was determined that they were really bad at football and will be for the next couple of years, the NCAA decided they could make an example out of an SEC school.....I have no idea, just a theory.

This.
Auburn winning with obvious cheating? NCAA makes up some bogus excuse about Cam not knowing his dad was looking for a payday.

Now they suck, time to find something.

Maybe Auburn asked teh NCAA for small slap on the wrist so they could cheaply get rid of The Chiz

Dan Wetzel@DanWetzel As @Ianfitzespn notes, NCAA violations could nullify Gene Chizik buyout. Auburn w $10m incentive to cooperate

Maybe Auburn asked teh NCAA for small slap on the wrist so they could cheaply get rid of The Chiz

Dan Wetzel@DanWetzelAs @Ianfitzespn notes, NCAA violations could nullify Gene Chizik buyout. Auburn w $10m incentive to cooperate

If Auburn is going to try to use this to screw Chizik out of his buyout, then what is stopping Chiz from spilling whatever dirt he has on Cam Newton to the NCAA?

If Auburn is going to try to use this to screw Chizik out of his buyout, then what is stopping Chiz from spilling whatever dirt he has on Cam Newton to the NCAA?

Fair point, but if he flat out admits to cheating, I think that makes him even less likely to be hired for future positions in college football.

Don't be surprised if this is about Cam. The NCAA has never been fast. They are very thorough and very deliberate. How long did it take them to hammer USC about bush? They investigated them for years before being satisfied they had everything and dropping the hammer.

Don't be surprised if this is about Cam. The NCAA has never been fast. They are very thorough and very deliberate. How long did it take them to hammer USC about bush? They investigated them for years before being satisfied they had everything and dropping the hammer.

my problem with them is that they are fast on some things (OSU, the recent Indiana b-ball players, Boise St) while taking forever on the USC stuff and now with this.

Not to mention PSU.

How they handled the punishment at Penn State assures me that they will handle Auburn properly. If covering up for a child rapist only costs you 10 scholarships and bowl games for a few years then I wonder what the punishment would be for a school that won the bidding on Cam Newton?

But then again Auburn does not have the prestige of Penn State, Ohio State, or USC perhaps they make an example out of them.

Latest posts