NCAA champ having a little fun in Montana

HawkeyeHypnosis

Billings Gazette

Sounds like he enjoys working with those kids. From article:

“You have a lot of energy and kids who want to be instructed,â€￾ added Evans. “You don’t always find that in the room. ... They want to learn. That’s what you look for to go back to a place.â€￾

Before departing the Treasure State Monday morning, McDonough and Evans have a score to settle. Last year the two were taught to fly fish while floating the Stillwater River.

“I didn’t catch any, but my teammate (Evans) caught at least 15,â€￾ McDonough said. “He caught them left and right. ... It’s challenging, it’s definitely a challenge.â€￾

Billings Gazette

Sounds like he enjoys working with those kids. From article:

“You have a lot of energy and kids who want to be instructed,†added Evans. “You don’t always find that in the room. ... They want to learn. That’s what you look for to go back to a place.â€

Before departing the Treasure State Monday morning, McDonough and Evans have a score to settle. Last year the two were taught to fly fish while floating the Stillwater River.

“I didn’t catch any, but my teammate (Evans) caught at least 15,†McDonough said. “He caught them left and right. ... It’s challenging, it’s definitely a challenge.â€
I love me some fly fishing!

Latest posts