NC State Transfer Tyler Harris

Is he even any good? I thought he was kind of a project when Iowa was last after him. Or am I thinking of someone else?

He certainly seems athletic enough. Just might fill the slashing wing need.....

It is promising that the Hawks were one of his final choices....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-iIryQRuuE]Tobias Harris Senior Year Final - YouTube[/ame]

:)

His D does look good in the video. He didn't get a lot of playing time at NCS, averaging about 2 points and 1 rebound every seven minutes of playing time.....

I am fairly certain that Fran has a few prospects to consider. Whether or not to use the last scholarship this year or save it is a big decision....

His D does look good in the video. He didn't get a lot of playing time at NCS, averaging about 2 points and 1 rebound every seven minutes of playing time.....

I am fairly certain that Fran has a few prospects to consider. Whether or not to use the last scholarship this year or save it is a big decision....

Is that him or his brother in the video? I read it as Tobias Harris was in the NBA, we are talking about Tyler right?

Is that him or his brother in the video? I read it as Tobias Harris was in the NBA, we are talking about Tyler right?
It is the brother Tobias, not Tyler.....

Sorry about the confusion. This is a video of Tyler that starts about 47 seconds in.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeHqarLzLZc&t=47s]NC State Basketball 2011-2012 Season Preview - YouTube[/ame]

I definitely would not be opposed to getting him, I definitely think he could help us out. This would pretty much be the same thing as getting another scholarship player in the 2012 class. It all depends on if Fran thinks he has better options or not, or if Harris is even still interested in Iowa.

I definitely would not be opposed to getting him, I definitely think he could help us out. This would pretty much be the same thing as getting another scholarship player in the 2012 class. It all depends on if Fran thinks he has better options or not, or if Harris is even still interested in Iowa.
Common sense, indeed.....

Latest posts