NBA SEASON PREDICTIONS

JCLP205

Just wondering everyone's predictions for the nba season... I am going to say Heat over Thunder in the championship this year..

Lakers over Heat this year, Heat rip off the next three titles though.

I used to despise the Lakers, but would definitely root for them over the Heat anyday. Either way, Lebron will start and finish the year as the biggest d-bag in the league. That's saying something given the number of d-bags in the league is plentiful.

I used to despise the Lakers, but would definitely root for them over the Heat anyday. Either way, Lebron will start and finish the year as the biggest d-bag in the league. That's saying something given the number of d-bags in the league is plentiful.

I second this and will add that at some point during the year the three aMEgos, or amEGOs will clash due to their oversized egos and the team will start losing.

I second this and will add that at some point during the year the three aMEgos, or amEGOs will clash due to their oversized egos and the team will start losing.

One can only hope, my friend! It would be nice if they wouldn't even make the playoffs, but would be even more fitting if they completely collapsed in the finals.

No way.. Lebron and Wade can and will co-exist.. Bosh will be like Gasol, not superstar but great 3rd option, low post scorer. Plus winning cures all and this is at least a 65 win team. They would not have came together if they had big egos..

No way.. Lebron and Wade can and will co-exist.. Bosh will be like Gasol, not superstar but great 3rd option, low post scorer. Plus winning cures all and this is at least a 65 win team. They would not have came together if they had big egos..

No egos? Lebron had an entire show dedicated to his decision about what team he was going to go to.

The Heat will have the best record in the regular season, but I am going with a Lakers vs. Celtics rematch one more time. The Lakers win again and Phil rides off into the sunset with his 4th three-peat!

***Disclaimer- I am a completely objective fan of the NBA. ;)

The Decision was not about Lebron's ego. It was about his people giving in bad advice (Lebron being naive) with ESPN looking for tv ratings!! It was a bad move.. He did not think about the effect of the lives of clevelanders. He is a very unselfish player and is hungry for multiple titles. I know everyone loves to hate on the Heat but it is wishfull thinking to think that this is not going to be the best team the next several years.

The Decision was not about Lebron's ego. It was about his people giving in bad advice (Lebron being naive) with ESPN looking for tv ratings!! It was a bad move.. He did not think about the effect of the lives of clevelanders. He is a very unselfish player and is hungry for multiple titles. I know everyone loves to hate on the Heat but it is wishfull thinking to think that this is not going to be the best team the next several years.

I think "The Decision" is actually going to help his on the court career. LeBron has spent most of his NBA career trying to make everyone happy. He's never really got in a teammates face, he tries to be best friends with everyone on the team and a lot of the media guys too. This is the first time he's really experienced a lot of criticism, maybe this will finally the thing that gives him that killer instinct that everyone says he lacks. A ****** off LeBron could be bad news for the rest of the league.

Not buying it. He knew what he was doing. He's not new to the league, press, exposure, etc. The "look at me" move was yet more proof of how big of a d-bag he really is.

How about KD and the Thunder? Anyone else think they will take the next step this year and knock of the Lakers. They may be a year away but I still think they get it done but way overmatched against the Heat...

How about KD and the Thunder? Anyone else think they will take the next step this year and knock of the Lakers. They may be a year away but I still think they get it done but way overmatched against the Heat...

I think they take another step, but don't get to Finals. NBA teams rarely go from 1st round playoff losses to champions, unlike other leagues, it's usually a slow process of improving year by year. Artest is one of the few guys in the league that can slow down Durant. Westbrook does have a huge advantage over Fisher, but Steve Blake should be able to pick up more pg minutes and do a better job on him. Gasol, Bynum and Odom will probably be too much inside for the Thunder again.

I like them a lot. They have a very complete team. Durant is the toughest matchup in the league and easily a top 3 overall player, maybe better. Westbrook may be a top 5 PG, and flat out destroyed Fisher in the playoffs last year. Green is a stud too. And I think once Ubaka (sp?) figures it out he will be a great defender. He had like 7-8 blocks in one game last year against the Lakers. I think the Thunder are a team that will win multiple championships, and they are the team in the West that I (as a Lakers fan) fear the most. I am just hoping they are a year or two away from that next step. I'd like to see Kobe get a couple more rings.

How could I forget Harden. He is legit too. Plus they added Mo Pete which gives them yet ANOTHER shooter and also a veteran presence on the youngest team in the league. I like OKC to contend for the West and the title.

I predict that the NBA still sucks, it's season is still too long, and the playoffs are still way, way too long

Bobcats over the Clippers in 6

nah ... Lakers again

Latest posts