native Iowan career scoring leaders

Clark is 27 rebounds away from 1,000.

So, as long as she can average 50 points, 17 assts, and 14 reb per game over these next two, she might end up with some decent stat totals. I bet Wilt and Oscar hit those totals a few times.

So, as long as she can average 50 points, 17 assts, and 14 reb per game over these next two, she might end up with some decent stat totals. I bet Wilt and Oscar hit those totals a few times.

Wouldn't it be something if she hit all three marks!!

It's too bad she's going to get so close to all 3 but just miss. 4000 points and all-time leading scorer. 2nd in assists. 1000 rebounds. What incredible stats. I'm almost embarrassed for her that she won't reach them. What a loser.

What she has done as a Hawkeye is enough already. She also got us a 5-star recruit. I look forward to her WNBA season and the 2024-25 Hawkeye squad.

career NCAA assist leaders

1. Suzie McConnell, Penn State - 1,307
2. Andrea Nagy, Florida International - 1,165
3. Caitlin Clark, Iowa - 1139 - 7 vs UConn in Final Four

She's got work to do.

Oscar averaged a triple double on year. Wilt is the only player ever to have lead the league with a 50 ppg average, the only C that lead the league in assists and, of course, every rebounding record. The guy was just unstoppable at everything he tried. He did it all in only 12 seasons plus like 8 games early in a year that was largely missed.

Oscar averaged a triple double on year. Wilt is the only player ever to have lead the league with a 50 ppg average, the only C that lead the league in assists and, of course, every rebounding record. The guy was just unstoppable at everything he tried. He did it all in only 12 seasons plus like 8 games early in a year that was largely missed.

Hate to show my age but I was lucky enough to watch Wilt live as a kid, he was my favorite player growing up, first with the 76ers, then with the Lakers. With both teams he was head-to-head with Bill Russell for years. But when a group of guys went up for a rebound, he always got it, he was 7'1" and very strong.

I just noticed this morning that Tucker DeVries will join this illustrious group early next year at W Virginia. He currently has 1867 points. He has a shot at making it up to #4.

I also double checked to see if his high school teammate, Payton Sandfort, might have a shot at the list. At a current 1067 points he would have to have a killer year, a Caitlin Clark type year, to make a run at 2000. Of course, if he does come back and is the man, who knows?

If there are any players at Drake, ISU, or UNI, men or women, that might be knocking on the door of this list, please let me know and I'll start tracking the.

Last edited:
career NCAA assist leaders

1. Suzie McConnell, Penn State - 1,307
2. Andrea Nagy, Florida International - 1,165
3. Caitlin Clark, Iowa - 1144 - 5 in natty vs S Carolina

Hate to show my age but I was lucky enough to watch Wilt live as a kid, he was my favorite player growing up, first with the 76ers, then with the Lakers. With both teams he was head-to-head with Bill Russell for years. But when a group of guys went up for a rebound, he always got it, he was 7'1" and very strong.
I bought a VHR at the NBA HOF- all the video of every Wilt Chamberlain game. Unreal. Obviously, my favorite player, even though he wasn't a Celtic. He became a huge star in beach volleyball, hung out with the weightlifters on the beach a few houses down the beach from his home and he could lift a ton.

Sprinter-just off the 56 Olympic winner, threw the shot, won the high jump and maybe some hurdles event maybe in the event in the Big 8 track finals. One of the best athletes of all time.