Nation's #1 prospect committed to Alabama but is taking official visits.

But the #8 RB in the country can't!
No kid should be able to keep secrets and lie to the coaches. If he's willing to do that, then maybe he's not the kind of character we want on campus. I don't know the whole story, but I have heard that it's more than just pulling the scholarship for visiting other schools.

No kid should be able to keep secrets and lie to the coaches. If he's willing to do that, then maybe he's not the kind of character we want on campus. I don't know the whole story, but I have heard that it's more than just pulling the scholarship for visiting other schools.

I don't think he did but there's really no reason to go over this for the millionth time. Just thought it was funny to post originally

But the #8 RB in the country can't!

So while Harris has been taking visits everywhere, do you think Saban has been sitting on his hands waiting for him? Just curious, I wonder if Harris will cry about the fact that Saban is out looking at other RB options.

So while Harris has been taking visits everywhere, do you think Saban has been sitting on his hands waiting for him? Just curious, I wonder if Harris will cry about the fact that Saban is out looking at other RB options.

It was a joke. No need to argue everything I ever post

Latest posts