Name the top 5 QBs entering the NFL draft

hawkeye12345

1. Ryan Mallet - Carolina and #1 overall pick. Could slip to #3 Buffalo but they will probably trade down and skip picking a QB this year but he will certainly be gone following the #5 when Arizona picks.
2. Cam Newton - I could see Tennessee taking him at #8 if Mallet drops to Arizona at the #5 since Radio is no longer on the team.
3. Blaine Gabbert - odd man out
4. Jake Locker - Probably heading to Minnesota at the #12
5. Jerrod Johnson - Probably dropping into 3rd round

Denver isn't going to take a QB at #2, Buffalo may pass on QBs this year and trade downd, Cinci has already said they are staying with their QB, Cleveland...who the hell knows what they will do..probably take a punter, San Fran could use a QB but I could also see them holding out a year banking on another dismal season and trying for Luck, Tennessee needs a QB, Dallas is set, Washington could pick up a QB too at the #10 but doubtful.

1. Ryan Mallet - Carolina and #1 overall pick. Could slip to #3 Buffalo but they will probably trade down and skip picking a QB this year but he will certainly be gone following the #5 when Arizona picks.
2. Cam Newton - I could see Tennessee taking him at #8 if Mallet drops to Arizona at the #5 since Radio is no longer on the team.

Denver isn't going to take a QB at #2, Buffalo may pass on QBs this year and trade downd, Cinci has already said they are staying with their QB, Cleveland...who the hell knows what they will do..probably take a punter, San Fran could use a QB but I could also see them holding out a year banking on another dismal season and trying for Luck, Tennessee needs a QB, Dallas is set, Washington could pick up a QB too at the #10 but doubtful.

After watching Gabbert play a couple of times, I starting to think he may go in ahead of Mallet. I also saw a couple of ESPN "experts" say Gabbert would be first. I do not see Cam Newton going to Tennessee. Aren't they trying to get rid of a QB with a similar style?

Mallet probably will not be 1 of the top three QBs taken and, if so, he will be #3.

Just heard Mel Kiper and another guy (missed his name) on ESPN radio. They said Gabbert is the clear #1 QB now. Also said that he had Luck with the highest rating of any QB since John Elway.

lol

Latest posts