My game day cry for help

FreddyBrown

I am so sick of losing, and more so of watching abysmal, non-competitive basketball and seeing no signs of improvement. I just want it to end. It is as though there is no Iowa basketball program. I can't stand to watch it, I can't even give my tickets away, and I can't even stand watching other Big Ten teams play because all it does is remind me that we're not really a part of the league. We are its doormat. Other teams wipe their shoes on Iowa on their way to somewhere else. I don't care who is responsible, I just want it to change and change soon.

Last edited:
It has to change. There isnt a good reason to maintain this incompetence. The losses are manifold and will only multiply like the RHIC. Change needs to take place.

Patience is one thing, but it's sentiments like from the OP (and I feel the same way) that tell me that the fan base will be pretty much completely gone if Barta allows this to continue for another 2-3 years. Things have got to improve, otherwise we have GOT to go a different route.

If the fan base isn't gone already, it will be if we have to tolerate another season like this.

Its gone. The fans want winning, they want and are ready for change, they want to believe they have a coach who can make this a winner again. Its dismal.

It will be with Lick, a more experienced group from this season, a more disciplined Tucker, an addition of Archie, and the addition of a top 30 recruiting class! The class includes a playmaker in Brust a versatile Big in Larson and two solid players in Marble and McCabe!!!

It will be with Lick, a more experienced group from this season, a more disciplined Tucker, an addition of Archie, and the addition of a top 30 recruiting class! The class includes a playmaker in Brust a versatile Big in Larson and two solid players in Marble and McCabe!!!
I like doing internet research on topics, but for the life of me I can't find where next year's class is currently ranked in the top 30. Please supply a source. Thanks.