Murray

LivermoreHawk

Murray sure was struggling with his kicking last night. I don't know if I've ever seen 3 kicks uglier that those that still went in. He seems to either kick it really good, or really good.

he scares me quite a bit when he gets up there to kick. I honestly never know where the kick is going. I suppose as long as he keeps hitting them then he can kick them as ugly as he wants to.

Murray scares me too but like the rest of the team he just gets the job done! Only one miss under 40 yards, perfect on PAT's and that great 48 yd-er against Wisconsin...

Am I correct in assuming Mossbrucker is red-shirting? I'm looking forward to seeing how he progresses in the next couple of years

Murray scares me too but like the rest of the team he just gets the job done! Only one miss under 40 yards, perfect on PAT's and that great 48 yd-er against Wisconsin...

Am I correct in assuming Mossbrucker is red-shirting? I'm looking forward to seeing how he progresses in the next couple of years

your not kidding when you say they JUST get the job done...murray kicks ugly just like the hawks have been winning ugly..but the kicks keep goin in the and w's keep goin on the board so all is good for us die-hard hawk fans

Half way through this season I'm starting to like ugly more than pretty. Thinkin' about downgrading to a ugly gf also.

I read ...somewhere....DI? Gazette?that he said the wind was pretty awful and the angles weren't good either. I think he needs more credit than he gets sometimes. I think if you look at his stats, he has the most points offensively! Daniel has made the game for us more than once...certainly starting with Penn State 2008.

The wind shouldn't have anything to do with the elevation of the kicks, but I would agree that both the chip shots were from the left hash and very sharp angles, which most right-footed kickers find to be the toughest.

Worries me a bit too. A lot of low line drive FG's and EP the last couple weeks. They have gone in, but might cost them down the line. ISU vs Kansas State?

MSU kicker didn't have any issues on his FG attempts............ I'm not a kicking expert but I'm assuming he was going with the line drive style because of the angles, Murray was actually getting some good depth on his kicks so I dont think it was any issue with the wind.