MSU has a favorable schedule are they the B1G favorites?

JPinIC

Michigan St. plays 5 of their first 7 B1G games at home. They also have a road game at Nebraska and a home and away against Northwestern. Their only tOSU matchup is at home and they are about to play Michigan without Isaiah Livers. An Iowa win this year in East Lansing would be huge. They already have a 1 game lead. Unfortunately, I think that they will win the conference.

Who do you think will win the Big Ten this year?

Michigan St. plays 5 of their first 7 B1G games at home. They also have a road game at Nebraska and a home and away against Northwestern. Their only tOSU matchup is at home and they are about to play Michigan without Isaiah Livers. An Iowa win this year in East Lansing would be huge. They already have a 1 game lead. Unfortunately, I think that they will win the conference.

Without taking a closer look at the 2 plays vs 1 plays, I still think the conference is OSUs to lose...

Aren’t they the favorite every year?

Which means Purdue wins it?

Aren’t they the favorite every year?

With Langford out I hoped that they might have an off year and then I looked at their schedule...

I like the parity in the the league and I would be elated if Iowa were top four. I just wish that Sparty had a tougher slate.

Latest posts