MSU defense

rhawk8

wow! great game between mich st and wisky! BUT, hawk future looks scary! any win after minnesota we'll HAVE to run the ball loads better and our defense ....well...needs lots of help.

Anyone know the last time a Michigan State team won at Kinnick? I'm pretty sure it's been a long time.

MSU defense is very aggressive...which works better at home IMO. I think it covers up some areas they are just 'meh' in

I wanna say it's like '99? They haven't won in Kinnick in the 2000's, I know that much.

We got creamed by then in 99' but I'm pretty sure that was at their place. I think, then, the next year we upset them at Kinnick for Ferentz's first Big Ten win. 99 was the first time we lost to them since 93 though i don't know where that was played.

Will they be jacked up for revenge against us like they were last year after McNutts last second catch the year before?

They look great against an overrated Big 10 offense. I'd like to see how great they'd look against Oklahoma. My guess is not that great.

Yep. It takes a stout unit like Texas Tech to bottle up Oklahoma. MSU wouldn't stand a chance.

Oklahoma plays Texas Tech 10 times this year and they'd score over 30 points in 9 out of 10 of those games. They'll still probably score over 30 tonight.

Oklahoma would dominate.

This is fun, either way I'm happy. MSU goes down we are tied for first in the division. If Wisconsin goes down then, well, Wisconsin loses.

Latest posts