Morehouse: No hires announced today

xXxHerkyxXx

According to a tweet from Marc Morehouse we will not learn anything new in regards to hiring during the presser today.

I can't wait to hear this press conference! The press is going to light him up for information on hiring, Coker and other stuff. Wonder if the Captain gets a little testy today.

I can't wait to hear this press conference! The press is going to light him up for information on hiring, Coker and other stuff. Wonder if the Captain gets a little testy today.

Yeah, because the Iowa press is so well known for "lighting" him up in the past? It'll be rainbows and unicorns as usual.

In a state with a stronger media, KF would never get away with his non-news newsers. He would be crucified.

I wasn't real interested in this press conference once I heard this was simply a group of internal promotions and changes. Now that this won't even be discussed what's the point of the presser? It's not like anyone attending will ask any real, non-fluff questions to King Kirk.

I wasn't real interested in this press conference once I heard this was simply a group of internal promotions and changes. Now that this won't even be discussed what's the point of the presser? It's not like anyone attending will ask any real, non-fluff questions to King Kirk.

I agree with this. With the DC announcement coming via press release there really is no need for this. Especially since Phil isn't going to speak. According to Morehouse Phil and the new OC will address the media before spring practice. And it's not like Kirk is going to delve into the Coker matter. So really there seems to be no reason for the PC today.

yeah, if anyone is expecting actual information from the presser, they will be sorely disappointed. who knows, maybe a kirk will shed a little light on it all, but i doubt it. just the way it goes.

i actually got the impression that he's pretty frustrated about the Coker situation, especially since he spoke so well about Marcus when they announced his release. doubt he'll reveal his true feelings on the matter though if that's the case.

In a state with a stronger media, KF would never get away with his non-news newsers. He would be crucified.

yeah, like the boston area media allows a certain other head coach not to get away with non-news newsers. see: post game super bowl interview with said coach, or any other head coach.

I agree with this. With the DC announcement coming via press release there really is no need for this. Especially since Phil isn't going to speak. According to Morehouse Phil and the new OC will address the media before spring practice. And it's not like Kirk is going to delve into the Coker matter. So really there seems to be no reason for the PC today.

This is why he has to have the press conference. He's most likely not going to say much other than "I can't comment on that" but he specifically told the media last week to hold off on any non-signing day questions until this week. If he hopes to use that again next signing day (God I hope not but it's becoming a trend) he has to live up to his end of the bargain.

Plus, it gives reporters the opportunity to ask about the actual hiring process but I doubt he'll tell anyone if he offered the job to someone else and was turned down.

this news conference will be on the radio today i know it will be on 1460 kxno not sure on 1700 the champ though

Latest posts