More Wild Texas Speculation

Orangebloods.com - Armageddon in college realignment looming?

Even the ACC is being mentioned now? I guess they would do anything to hold on to the LHN. Other sources have mentioned the Big 10. All I have to say to that is, NO THANKS!

I get this image of a spoiled rich, brat kid, standing by himself, wondering why no one wants to play with him anymore.

He'll end up having to pay kids to take his abuse, who will gladly take the money to endure humiliation. Hello, Iowa State, this is your life.

I get this image of a spoiled rich, brat kid, standing by himself, wondering why no one wants to play with him anymore.

He'll end up having to pay kids to take his abuse, who will gladly take the money to endure humiliation. Hello, Iowa State, this is your life.

I think you are on to something. I just read this morning that Texas is working hard to keep the Big 12 together. Nobody wants Texas AND the LHN so Texas is going to try to keep enough teams together so they can be in charge.

Even the ACC is being mentioned now?

Since when is that new?

If the dominoes fall, all of the BCS conferences, and possibly all of the non-BCS conferences as well, will be affected.

If the Pac-12 goes to 16, and everybody else follows, some of those teams have to end up in the Big East or ACC. And I wouldn't put money on the Big East winning that battle.

But then, we're back to the exact same guy who all of last summer regurgitated whatever the higher-ups at The UTerus wanted us to hear. Only this time, he's not really telling us anything we didn't already know.

Latest posts