More Davis?

He still needs a lot of work keeping his pad level down. The more he plays the better he will get. Plus he is not a guy that is going to play a ton of downs. Cooper looks like he is going to be very good once he gets some experience.

You guys (and the coaches?) liked what you saw in Cooper a lot more than I did, I guess. Would liked to have seen Davis plugging the hole on that Lynch TD run.

Maybe if he can stay low, and suck a little less wind, he'll be an excellent hole plugger (at least that's my hope).

Iowa's Jorel Worthy :)

Davis was getting his a$$ kicked all over the field. The only time he got into the backfield was because NIU designed it that way. I watched the replay and he was consistently pushed back off the los.

I think it's as simple as Cooper out played him. Don't think we need to look any further than that.

i saw multiple times where 1 guy pushed davis right into morris effectively having 1 guy block 2. poor technique is going to make his career a mystery. a mike daniels with great technique and quick 1st step but undersized is better than a big guy with poor technique and slow feet anyday. cooper doesnt have the size and had some struggles but he clearly was better.

Latest posts