More 'Bama troubles.

Aw, but they're just a couple of kids who made poor decisions. Look at their upbringing. In the neighborhoods they grew up in, this is normal behavior. They didn't know any better.

Depends how good they are, if not gives Saban a nice out to boot them from the team without having to fake a medical excuse.

Depends how good they are, if not gives Saban a nice out to boot them from the team without having to fake a medical excuse.
I heard on the local radio that one player was a 5 star. I think they will all be off the team before spring football starts.

This is a very serious matter. One that MUST show how serious Saban is about the rules...

Therefore, the guys that have never played/won't play will be kicked off the team. Those that make the team will suffer through a 5 minute suspension at the end of a blow-out game against some no-name team. That will teach them!!!!!

I predict 30 days paid leave just like when a police officer shoots an unarmed citizen in the back.

In Saban's book a lapse in judgment is a "mental illness", I don't know if that qualifies for a medical excuse but I am sure if it didn't in the past, that Saban and the SEC will make it happen.

They've been suspended "indefinitely." Sooooo, does that mean until spring practice begins, until spring practice is over, or not allowed to play in spring game?

I think Saban has position on these guys. They recruit so well that he can deliver a firm message - nobody is idespensible - talent out the wazoo. you wanna play? suit up and show up...somebody just as good as you is waiting for their shot.