Moorehouse Reports Iowa 3rd on French's list

beaverdaleguy

Announcement at 3pm today, and Mark Moorehouse of the CR Gazette reports his sources say Oregon and Notre Dame are ahead of Iowa on French's list.

Not surprised. I get a funny feeling he will be a bust so maybe not a big loss on not getting him.

i'd like our chances if KF was the type to blow smoke up a recruits bum, but he probably gave it to him straight and that probably wasn't what he and his dad wanted to hear. seems like his dad is pretty involved and wants to make sure his son gets a lot of attention, which he pretty much won't get at Iowa.

Ryno called this like 2 weeks ago and was totally berated for it and pretty much no one believed him. Morehouse says it and its like some higher form of intelligence touched our minds with his tickler and stops anyone from questioning him.

Ryno called this like 2 weeks ago and was totally berated for it and pretty much no one believed him. Morehouse says it and its like some higher form of intelligence touched our minds with his tickler and stops anyone from questioning him.

Dont worry, now that he is not coming, he is going to be a bust and we didnt really need him anyway. And his father is using him for his own spotlight and we dont need any of those types on this team.

Losing Christian French is the biggest loss for the Iowa program since Jake Christiansen's transfer.

Who would you rather believe, some negative idiot on a message board or a journalist who has the inside info on all things Hawkeye football?

Who would you rather believe, some negative idiot on a message board or a journalist who has the inside info on all things Hawkeye football?

I'd like to be able to make up my own mind. inside info comes from lots of different places, not just the media, and alot of people with inside info would probably prefer to give their inside info to someone who does not make money off of the inside info.

Ahh you are so special going now to name calling huh....wow classless guy you are there.

Latest posts