Montee Ball Arrested

I was actually in Madison while this was happening.

Say what you want about the Badgers and Bert.. and I do hate them.. but man, that town is fun.

Well yeah, it was the mifflin st party. Believe me, every weekend in Madison is not like that

Oh, I know. And I wasn't at the party.. just in town the night before ticket sales for GTMW.. Stopped by Ale Asylum.. Grabbed dinner and the derby at Dotty's.. a couple drinks at Old Fashioned.

That town is just more fun in general.

It is a good time. Its funny because my buddy's who come down to IC with me think the IC bar scene is better than Madison's. They dont miss a trip to a Wisconsin at Iowa fb game for that reason.

I like how these idiots instantly assume ESPN is going to hype this story and use it to attack Ball's Heisman chances. Like ESPN gives half a crap about whatever Becky is up to in May.

The Badgers have given some serious beat downs to some lesser opponents in the past couple of years. I'd really like to see the beat downs given back. Soon please!

One guy who claims he was on teh scene said Ball was on teh porch, tried to knock down teh door when they told him to go away, and then refused to leave when teh cops showed up.

That does work with the official story that Ball was told to leave, refused to do so, so was handcuffed and cited.

Barry Sanders, however, was able to enter the house, and did so with fewer attempts.

One guy who claims he was on teh scene said Ball was on teh porch, tried to knock down teh door when they told him to go away, and then refused to leave when teh cops showed up.

That does work with the official story that Ball was told to leave, refused to do so, so was handcuffed and cited.

Barry Sanders, however, was able to enter the house, and did so with fewer attempts.

BOOM!!

With fewer than 300 posts remaining, I understand how important and significant that BOOM! was. Thank you my friend.

He was charged with trespass. Most likely a scheduled violation, not cause for arrest. A fairly stiff fine however, almost $500.