Monday Interviews: Fran and Hawkeye Players

Gonna really miss Kreiner. I liked him from the first time he stepped on the court. You never had any issues with the guy on or off the court. High quality kid that was always a team first kinda guy. You couldn’t ask for a better teammate. Will always have fond memories of Ryan and the dedication he played with. Good luck with the rest of your life and career and only wish the best for him. Thank you Ryan for being a part of the Hawkeye family now and forever. Go Hawks!

Gonna really miss Kreiner. I liked him from the first time he stepped on the court. You never had any issues with the guy on or off the court. High quality kid that was always a team first kinda guy. You couldn’t ask for a better teammate. Will always have fond memories of Ryan and the dedication he played with. Good luck with the rest of your life and career and only wish the best for him. Thank you Ryan for being a part of the Hawkeye family now and forever. Go Hawks!
Ryan is one of my good friends cousins. I have met some of his family in my time up around the Boji area but never met him. He is a good kid. I have been cheering for his success from the start. He really has had a nice senior season and in a program like Fran's....we really rely on a couple of lone Sr's on the reg that may have been more role players to step up and have a big year. He's done exactly that. Have a big Sr. night Ryan!

Gotta love a kid who's living out his dream playing for the team he rooted for growing up. Doesn't get much better than that. Seems to have a good head on his shoulders so I imagine he'll be successful in whatever he chooses.

Latest posts