MLB 2021

HawkGold

Some great baseball right now. Dodgers and Giant race is darn good. Dodgers were down and almost out last night and hit 4 homers in the 8th to come back from a big deficit. Giants manage to win. The 2 are like 13-12 against each other, both over 100 wins. Giants lost Belt this week for 4 weeks.

Cardinals are on an incredible run. Almost going to catch the Brewers.

Some very good teams are going to going home early. The 105 win Dodgers (or 106 win Giants) get to play the red hot Cardinals in an elimination game.

The American league wild card is complete chaos. Last day of regular season and the Yankees, Blue Jay's, Red Sox and Mariners are still alive for two spots. At the end of today all four teams could have 91-71 records and create several days of tiebreaker just to get to the wild card game.

Side note. Joe West umpires his last regular season game today. He has been a major league umpire since I was in middle school. And you know he will want to go out in style by making his presence known in a critical Giants vs Padres game with divisional ramifications.

White Sox vs. Giants in World Series. My dream.

I quit watching MLB a few years ago, but I did periodically check in on Ohtani because he's such a freak. My buddy told me a few days ago that the Sox are legit so I dusted off my old Sox lid this weekend. Sox lid, Hawks shirt, had about a dozen impromptu convos between two trips to the grocery store on Saturday and Sunday. I gotta watch the Sox now.

Some very good teams are going to going home early. The 105 win Dodgers (or 106 win Giants) get to play the red hot Cardinals in an elimination game.

The American league wild card is complete chaos. Last day of regular season and the Yankees, Blue Jay's, Red Sox and Mariners are still alive for two spots. At the end of today all four teams could have 91-71 records and create several days of tiebreaker just to get to the wild card game.

Side note. Joe West umpires his last regular season game today. He has been a major league umpire since I was in middle school. And you know he will want to go out in style by making his presence known in a critical Giants vs Padres game with divisional ramifications.
The Cards played a pretty weak schedule during the run, but still one heck of a run.

Dodgers won't have Kershaw and another pitcher. Giants have a bunch coming back but didn't get to full rehab. Brandon Belt is a major loss. The Padres almost made it interesting but ran out of pitching the last day.

Maybe the year of the Cardinal. But really I would guess the Rays and maybe Sox.

Giant and Braves are 3-3 this year I think.

I quit watching MLB a few years ago, but I did periodically check in on Ohtani because he's such a freak. My buddy told me a few days ago that the Sox are legit so I dusted off my old Sox lid this weekend. Sox lid, Hawks shirt, had about a dozen impromptu convos between two trips to the grocery store on Saturday and Sunday. I gotta watch the Sox now.
First team I ever saw play. Double header.

Latest posts