Mizzou's new unis.

The uniforms are pretty reasonable...I would be embarrassed to be wearing that helmet, though.

Those guys are going to get steamrolled in the $EC - should be fun to watch! :D

The helmets are sick, tight, filthy whatever the hip term is nowadays.....me definitely likey.

Only one color of helmet, no gray or neon snot yellow anywhere. Not going to steal any Oregon recruits with those.

I think those look bad azz. If Iowa does ever change their unis i hope it is something similar to what Mizzou went with.

Those are pretty good, IMO. Much better than the ProCombat look, although some influence for sure.

As to Mizzou getting pounded in the SEC, I'm not sold on the SEC East being that daunting. You have S. Carolina, Florida, Georgia and Tennessee. I would say 3 of the 4 aren't even close to their potential. A few years down the road, they may fall behind, but in the SEC East for the next couple of years, I think they'll be fine.

A&M on the other hand......Bama, LSU, Auburn, Arkansas

Mizzou through aways decades of tradition, especially with the helmet. The helmet has been the constant in Mizzou football, and now its tossed out for easy cheesy marketing.