Minnesota BB loses a player....

He is allowed to play 2 years! And there has been multiple other women that have come forward since saying he assaulted them as well and it goes all the way back to his High School Days.. I have feeling this could get nasty.

He will appeal and probably be allowed to play until the process is complete

Appeal is happening.

http://www.startribune.com/source-g...assault-will-appeal-suspension-ban/468136253/

The source close to Lynch said he will request a hearing by the Student Sexual Misconduct Subcommittee (SSMS). The SSMS would issue its own decision. Thursday's finding and recommended suspension will not take effect if Lynch requests that hearing. The hearing process can take weeks if not months.

Appeal is happening.

http://www.startribune.com/source-g...assault-will-appeal-suspension-ban/468136253/

The source close to Lynch said he will request a hearing by the Student Sexual Misconduct Subcommittee (SSMS). The SSMS would issue its own decision. Thursday's finding and recommended suspension will not take effect if Lynch requests that hearing. The hearing process can take weeks if not months.

I'm guessing the hearing will take place well after his final season with the Gophers is complete.

If there's any decency in the world, even if Lynch does appeal the Gophers won't allow him to play. Of course...it is a Pitino we're talking about there, but at some point the university has to step in and say enough.

If you have Twitter, I highly suggest reading up on Reggie Lynch. Sounds like he's a world class piece of shit who was raping girls in high school and at illinois State and nothing was done about it until now.

This is kinda like Pierre Pierce all over again. Maybe worse

He is allowed to play 2 years! And there has been multiple other women that have come forward since saying he assaulted them as well and it goes all the way back to his High School Days.. I have feeling this could get nasty.

Don't look too far into his 2020 suspension. This is his senior year of college so his eligibility is dried up after the season anyway.

Don't look too far into his 2020 suspension. This is his senior year of college so his eligibility is dried up after the season anyway.

I didn't realize he was a senior so now I'm asking what rationale do they have for suspending him through 2020? This to me just sounds stupid and makes it even more confusing.

I didn't realize he was a senior so now I'm asking what rationale do they have for suspending him through 2020? This to me just sounds stupid and makes it even more confusing.

If I had to guess there is probably a policy that says if the investigation finds you guilty of xxx then the suspension is 2 years.

Another guess is they don't have the legal grounds to throw him off the team when he hasn't been convicted of a crime so they just suspended him for enough time to guarantee he never plays for the gophers again...redshirt, medical redshirt, etc

The above is why I am still in FMs corner.
I hate this year as much as anybody.
I expect to FM to quickly resolve the recruiting of two quick guards, one point and one combo.

The guys on this team are good kids. They will graduate, and always display good character. No questions on how they represent the U of I.
Saw two players post game, and nobody is taking this harder than them. Felt like s$&@ for them.

So despite me being really pissed off about being last, gonna support FM and the Hawks.

The above is why I am still in FMs corner.
I hate this year as much as anybody.
I expect to FM to quickly resolve the recruiting of two quick guards, one point and one combo.

The guys on this team are good kids. They will graduate, and always display good character. No questions on how they represent the U of I.
Saw two players post game, and nobody is taking this harder than them. Felt like s$&@ for them.

So despite me being really pissed off about being last, gonna support FM and the Hawks.
As long as the kids are good, I don't give a damn about wins or losses.

Thanks for posting the video Rob.
College basketball is a slime pit.
Lest we forget of the impact of the Pierre Pierce handling on Iowa Basketball.

Why am I not surprised a Pitino coached team is in major crag?

This is going to get interesting....even more so than just losing one turd of a player.

Latest posts