Miller and Deace: just one podcast this week?!

Jon, I have a wife and two kids and work 50 hours per week. I'm the only male in the house. I'm in sales so I'm on the road about 20 hours per week. My Hawks just had one of their most disappointing losses in the past 10 years. Add this up and what it all means is that I'm counting on some Miller & Deace to talk me through this! I don't just WANT the podcasts, I NEED the podcasts!!

It reminds me of the scene in Seinfeld when Jerry hooks up with Elaine and then initially doesn't give the details to George because he's "not in the mood":

George: You ask me to have lunch, tell me you slept with Elaine, and then say you're not in the mood for details. Now you listen to me. I want details and I want them right now. I don't have a job, I have no place to go. You're not in the mood? Well you get in the mood!

There's something fishy about that Monday podcast not being posted. My bosses think that Monday afternoon is a good time for a staff meeting

There's something fishy about that Monday podcast not being posted. My bosses think that Monday afternoon is a good time for a staff meeting

LOL. Nothing fishy at all...the video archive is out there. I just have not gotten around to it yet.

I've got the audio extracted from the video of this week's shows. If anyone wants them, I can upload the MP3 files somewhere later tonight so everyone could download them. It's actually very easy to do. PM me if you want instructions on how to do it in (it takes less than 5 minutes -> but requires a couple freeware programs (i.e. either Chrome or firefox and VLC).)

I didn't think Monday's would be put up this week. Using Total Depravity as my guide, I see this was the plan. Especially if time heals all wounds. Plus what will the Minny game matter after Saturday. If we win the main view of the next podcast regarding Iowa will be directed at the "Jihadic wing" over reacting after the Minny game. As for losing close or losing big I don't know how those podcasts would go.

I think a segment of the fan base was over the top this week. But I don't blame anyone for being upset with the loss and would not say 'there is nothing to see here, all is fine' on a macro level either.

yeah - not getting around to posting a podcast when people want to listen to a product you offer......is pretty weak sauce Jon!!!!! Like Kirk Ferentz "Gut Feeling" vs Pitt in 2008 weak sauce!!!

Latest posts