Mike Stoops on Scott Van Pelt right now

hoffman22103

Talking about how good Stanzi and Robinson are... The WRs from Iowa are really fast. Have good team speed. Very complete team going to be tough to win. Iowa is a championship team.

Very High on Foles, says he reminds him of Stanzi and how he has continued to develop. Starting to understand the reads and knows where to get the football. Loves Criner and knows how to get him the ball

Very High on Foles, says he reminds him of Stanzi and how he has continued to develop. Starting to understand the reads and knows where to get the football. Loves Criner and knows how to get him the ball

Keep the updates coming Hoffman

Thats pretty much it... They moved on to talking about the strength of the Pac-10 and how trying to get into a better level. USC has brought a better level to the conference

SVP just gave a shout out to Norm saying Get Well and we are thinking about you... A great class guy

Scot Van Pelt did a shout out get well message to Norm Parker. Thought that was pretty nice of him to say.

Mike Stoops gave a great interview. Reminded me of the good Captain. It makes sense based on Stoops' background, but it seems like AZ has a great coach like Iowa had in the early stages of Ferentz's career.

Mike Stoops gave a great interview. Reminded me of the good Captain. It makes sense based on Stoops' background, but it seems like AZ has a great coach like Iowa had in the early stages of Ferentz's career.
Yeah I think he would be considered a keeper at Arizona.

Thats pretty much it... They moved on to talking about the strength of the Pac-10 and how trying to get into a better level. USC has brought a better level to the conference

SVP just gave a shout out to Norm saying Get Well and we are thinking about you... A great class guy

Nothing like cheating to get there! What a joke.

SVP and Ryan are a solid show. They have some great humor and know what they are talking about. However, no way do we lose in AZ with this squad.

SVP knows whats up he picked it right, Ryen on the other hand was having a tough time. He knows the right winner, I just don't know why he picked AZ. He really didn't give a reason. I just think that was a class move though wishing Norm well...

I was just letting everyone know who rusillo picked...not that it holds any weight. I love the SVP show. SVP and Rusillo crack me up!

Mike is really making the rounds. He was on college football live as well. Basically said the same things and that they need to win games against teams like Iowa to enhance their program.

I don't think it s going to happen Mike....

Latest posts