Might see some technical glitches tonight

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
We are in the process of changing some ad tag codes. We will begin using a company that is one of the best of its kind, one that also allows publishers to see who is delivering the ad, if its something we don't like I can one click kill the entire campaign, etc...so if there is a campaign playing audio that shouldn't, I can zap it with one click, and it's gone.

The ad player you have been seeing the past week will go away. It will be replaced by the Digital Sports Ventures player by next Wednesday night. The player will play advertisements in the pre-roll, but the video highlight portion of the player will only play if you initiate it...once the season begins, Hawkeye and Big Ten highlights will be available for you to view.

Also, as I have said in a previous update to you, the toolbar at the bottom of each page will be going away, and those local ads will move back to the top portion of of the page, just below where it says Home, Forums, Football, etc.

Once you scroll down past them, they will move off the screen, unlike now where they are fixed.

We continue to strive to find the right balance between generating revenue, and a good end user experience. Thanks for you patience and patronage.

Latest posts